We first set foot stressed out when we arrived in Antigua. Our first two nights were at a hotel on the other side of the island. When we left our Hotel and arrived at the villas we new all stress was gone. Jackie and her staff greeted us with a lunch and drinks! Her food was the best and we never needed a menu. I think we took a picture of every meal. The view of the ocean from villas during the day and night is breath taking. Yes the water is really that clear and the staff is as amazing as everyone one has said. A special thank you to Ryan aka "Superman". The only downside that I can think of is that no other vacation we have can measure up to this one. First vacation I never had to plan a single thing. Jackie took care of it all and it was great to get to talk Jackie, Ryan and Evelyn. They felt like friends and made it hard to go home. Both my wife Emily and I want to truly say thank you again for the memories of a lifetime.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Nestled on a hillside above one of the most scenic beaches and with an ever-present view of the tranquil turquoise Caribbean Sea, this 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.