We were very fortunate to get to visit this resort while in port on a cruise. Ryan met us at the cruise port and brought us to the resort and later to the beach at Dickenson Bay. We were highly impressed with the facility and the picturesque views from the main house veranda. The beach was also fantastic. The owner/chef Jackie could not have been more hospitable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting with her over a great shrimp pasta lunch (which happened to be on Thansgiving day). They are just starting to accept day visitors. It is well worth contacting Jackie prior to arrival to see if such a day visit is being offered. I guarantee you will enjoy your visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Nestled on a hillside above one of the most scenic beaches and with an ever-present view of the tranquil turquoise Caribbean Sea, this 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish