The Villas at Sunset Lane is a small boutique hotel run by it's proprietor, "Jackie", who welcomed us, cooked for us, and made sure all of our needs were met with a smile.
The property is relatively new. The rooms we stayed in are modern, have flat screen TVs, wireless internet, and of course air conditioning. The hotel has its own backup generator, which sprung into action within seconds during a power outage.
Besides the room, I must comment on the cooking: Jackie is really unbelievable. Not only is everything fresh and finely prepared, she also heeds attention to special diet needs. I felt really well taken care of!
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Nestled on a hillside above one of the most scenic beaches and with an ever-present view of the tranquil turquoise Caribbean Sea, this 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.