The Villas at Sunset Lane is a small boutique hotel run by it's proprietor, "Jackie", who welcomed us, cooked for us, and made sure all of our needs were met with a smile.
The property is relatively new. The rooms we stayed in are modern, have flat screen TVs, wireless internet, and of course air conditioning. The hotel has its own backup generator, which sprung into action within seconds during a power outage.
Besides the room, I must comment on the cooking: Jackie is really unbelievable. Not only is everything fresh and finely prepared, she also heeds attention to special diet needs. I felt really well taken care of!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish