We stayed for 9 nights from 26th Feb 2014. We were in Antigua for the cricket between WI & Eng. The cottages are well appointed. We had a garden level deck, good size lounge and kitchenette, mezzanine bedroom & bathroom. We weren't self catering but the kitchen was well equipped and we will make better use of it when we return next time. It was a quiet and peaceful stay and most days there was nobody around the pool. We didn't hire a car but there were enough bars & restaurants within walking distance on an evening. It is half-way up a hill but opposite is the Blu Pineapple. Head further up the hill to Trade Winds Hotel and Bay House restaurant. Down the hill to Antigua Village, Coconut Grove, Putters, Pepperz n Lime & the Casino. We found the cottages were kept very clean by the friendly housekeeping staff and Karimah was always available for anything we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dickenson Bay Cottages is an exclusive development offering elegance and intimacy. The Suites are set in tranquil tropical gardens around an inviting and very private swimming pool. Fully equipped with every modern amenity and catering for couples and families alike the accommodation is practical and extremely flexible. Just a short walk from one of the islands premier beaches with its water sports, restaurants and bars. "Arguably the best self catering accommodation in Antigua" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dickenson Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickenson Bay Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Dickenson Bay Cottages Antigua/Saint John Parish