All you need to do is walk through a lovely garden arbor and see paradise! Quickly feel all the stress drain from your body as you see a green turquoise sea vista framed in lush foliage. Yes, we loved staying at Seboney for 11 days in mid November. Tony has created an intimate, terraced, Antiguan feel boutique hotel framed within a lush tropical oasis.Perfect for us! We enjoyed a second floor, ocean view suite. Comfy bed, tropical decor and a useful kitchenette.
We met several other guests, who have been happily returning to the Seboney year after year saying it is the best place to stay on the island. Tony, the visionary, builder, owner and manager is on site and has assembled a helpful, friendly and accommodating staff. He calls his spot on Dickenson Bay, magical and it felt that way to us.
How often do you hear your daily maid service ladies, laughing and light hearted while tidying up your room for the day....guess you have't met Georgette, Nina and Caroline. a terrific group of
ladies. There is a delicious restaurant on site, as well as Putters within walking distance. A terrific fish and chips wagon shows up nearby on Wed and Friday eves. Martin, the cab driver is on site, and will take you wherever you would like to go - like the huge Saturday market in St.
John's or one of the other 300 plus beaches or out for a good meal like fish and local rim punch at Papa Zucs .We spent one day sailing,just us, onThe Zorro, with Capt. Nash. What a wonderful day with a Personable, capable,knowledgeable captain. We enjoyed, this special place, the Seboney Beach Resort and will definitely return to this magical spot on Antigua.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.