Just back from a holiday at Siboney and had an amazing time. It's small and not particularly plush or modern, but the rooms are large, comfortably furnished and clean, plus you get a living room and kitchen in addition to you bedroom and bathroom. The garden around the pool is lush and tropical - we could sit on our balcony overlooking it, watching hummingbirds in the trees. The beach is a small cove with clear water and the Coconut Grove restaurant and bar are on the beach. Really charming spot that has the most amazing sunsets. The staff at the hotel and restaurant were fantastic - genuinely friendly and helpful, had lots of nice conversations with them. I left my holiday feeling utterly relaxed and already thinking about when I can return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish