I travelled to Antigua as a sole female business traveller and was made so welcome at this hotel. The staff are simply lovely and were so helpful.
The setting is just amazing. My room was yards from the beach and very well appointed.With a full size fridge in the little galley kitchen it was easy to make packed lunches and keep drinks cool. It you are looking for something more authentic than the 'all inclusive chains' on the island this is it. With only 12 rooms the beach and pool areas are never crowded...I often had the pool and gardens to myself. It is next to a lovely beach bar that serves great food. I can't wait to return.
My main tip if visiting Antigua would be to consider a hire car. I used taxis which were very reliable but a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish