We stayed 2 nights at this delightful little hotel right on the beach. We were struck immediately by how friendly the staff were and how warm the welcome, from the gardeners to the cleaners to the lovely reception ladies - all were happy and welcoming.
Our room had a little kitchenette which we weren't able to take advantage of because the local shop had closed - but luckily for us the restaurant (Coconut Grove) was fantastic. There was tv in the lounge, and although no aircon in the lounge there was a lovely ceiling fan that kept the room cool. We had a seaview room but to be clear the view was through the bedroom window that didn't open. The balcony looked onto the garden - this was fine though as we spent most of the time on the beach anyway. The beach was kept clean and the sea inviting.
Really comfy beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish