The Siboney is in a quiet relaxed area about 30 minutes away from the airport.
The room itself was quite large and had a living room and bedroom. There was AC only in the bedroom. The window of the sitting room was always open.
There was TV and wifi, but only in the sitting room, not the bedroom.
There is a nice restaurant attached to the property.
The room had a fridge and small kitchen and provided bug spray in the closet. There were little ants running around the floor of the room.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish