We stayed at Siboney for 11 days and wish we could have stayed longer. Our room was just steps from the water's edge; the staff were so warm and welcoming; the garden/pool area was a great place to relax in the afternoon after a morning of sun; and the awesome Coconut Grove restaurant/bar being downstairs made our experience complete. It was just the sort of small hotel that had all the amenities we were looking for - ocean steps from the room, pool, bar/restaurant, friendly staff.
Our room (felt more like an apartment) was perfect for the two of us traveling with our 15 month old - it had a separate bedroom, living room and kitchenette so that we could make some meals in the room.
Siboney is a real gem!
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.