A perfect antidote to those who do not want a 5-star, all-inclusive resort. Siboney combines one of the best locations in Antigua (Dickenson Bay) with the comforts of a small, boutique hotel. Rooms are well furnished and the small kitchenette is useful for preparing snacks. The service is excellent and the staff make guests feel very welcome. It has an attached restaurant, Coconut Grove (under different management) which serves very good food right on the beach. Our verdict? Head there, but don't tell everyone about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish