Stayed here 25 years ago for our honeymoon. Came back 15 years ago for our anniversary. Thinking about returning next year and am happy to see that it is still a great place. Same owner back then so say hello to Tony for us. We loved the restaurant also, the people from the big resorts down further on Dickenson Bay would come for a bite when they got tired of the all-inclusive food at those places. 25 Years ago there was an excursion ship called the Servabo. It was destroyed by a hurricane but was a blast. I wish someone would bring that back. I can still hear the tree frogs singing at night. What a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish