Great little hotel for someone who doesn`t want to stay in a resort. Friendly staff and an incredible pool area (set in a tropical garden with hammocks and sun loungers) which was very peaceful. The pool has a little fountain and, although not large, is ideal for floating around in. We booked last minute for the weekend, and were very happy with the room which comprised a comfortable (and thankfully air-conditioned) bedroom, decent bathroom, small kitchenette (which could be shut away behind doors, and would be useful during a longer stay, e.g. for breakfast), decent sized living room and a balcony overlooking the gardens. The staff were also very helpful when the battery from our rental car was stolen during the night...
The beach directly in front of the hotel is lovely (if on the small side, but the full expanse of the Dickenson Bay beach is right next door and is very nice), with very calm, clear water, and great sunsets. Food at the restaurant was good, the breakfast was decent, and the view out to sea is an ideal way to start the day. We were given vouchers for some free rum cocktails from the bar which were good.
Overall, a very relaxing place to stay and excellent value for money compared to other places we looked at.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.