We(my boo and I) stayed here for six nights and I will never stay here again. Before check in we always ask for our total bill and was quoted one price, then to our surprise at four thirty in the morning when we needed to check out we had to pay a total of over two hundred US$ more that we had been told, there was nothing we could do at that time in the morning because we had to get to the airport so we paid it. We expected to have to pay an extra sixty US because even though there is a stove in the room it is only available for use if you pay US $10 a day extra, I took this into account and still cannot figure out where the extra 200 dollars came from. Then there was the smell, like old, wet leather shoes, I complained and the housekeeper tried her best to mask it but to no avail. The rooms are big but that is about the only plus as the tv is so small and so far away from the beds that I had to be constantly moving it and the lighting in the room left a lot to be desired, it was just too bim, if there had been a bulb in the centre of the ceiling it would have made a lot of difference but the only lights in the room were in the corners(how stupid is that?) anyway Antigua is a beautiful island and I will be there again on June 1st for 1 week, I will definately be staying at another hotel this time around, however.
- Also Known As:
- City View Hotel And Restaurant
- City View Hotel
- City View Hotel & Restaurant Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City View Hotel is committed to providing its guests with a smoke-free environment. The smoke-free hotel policy has received praise from guests, and City View Hotel remains committed to achieving a smoke-free environment throughout the entire property. The continuing effort of our guests to comply with the smoke-free policy reinforces City View Hotel's commitment to being an environmentally friendly hotel. We look forward to welcoming you - so you can experience the clear difference that City View Hotel has to offer. Hotel Highlights • 52 Non-smoking rooms • Restaurant • FREE WiFi Internet Access • Laundry Service • Room Service • Fitness Room • Guest Parking Facility • Lobby with Miniature Library • Gift Shop Check ?in and Check - out Times• Check -in 3:00pmCheck -out 12:00pmLate check?out: 12:30pm?4:00pm Check-in and Check - out Times • Check -in 3:00pm • Check -out 12:00pm • Late check-out: 12:30pm-4:00pm Property Information • 3 floors, 52 rooms • 2 meeting rooms • Smoke-free policy Pet Policy • Pets not allowed Services: Complimentary Service • Coffee/tea in room • Complimentary internet usage Business Services • Copy Service • Fax Service Guest Services • Housekeeping service daily • Laundry on-site • Newspaper in lobby • Safety deposit boxes (available from the front desk) High Speed Internet Access: Public Area: Wireless Rooms: Wireless Meeting rooms: Wireless Guest Facilities: • Beauty Salon and Barber shop, nearby (referral at Front Desk) • Cinema (within walking distance) • Casino (nearby) Swimming • Fort James (15 miles) • Runaway Beach (15 miles) Fitness Area • Cardio Vascular equipment • Treadmill • Stationery Bikes • Bench press with weights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your City View Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.