Just returned from a truly fabulous time at Blue Waters. The whole place is beautiful and extremely well kept. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Penthouse in one of the Cove Buildings and it was stunning, the view was spectacular as was waking up to the sound of the ocean every morning. The staff here are friendly, funny, knowledgable and do all they can to make sure you are having an enjoyable time. We were all inclusive and were apprehensive as we like to eat out but the restaurant choice was great and food of a high standard. All inclusive wines were good standard too including their champagne! Read and believe as with all the other reviews we thought Blue Waters really was excellent.
A huge thank you to all the staff at Blue Waters, we had an amazing time and can't wait to return :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish