We're leaving Blue Waters tomorrow after a sublime week of relaxation on the beautiful island of Antigua. The hotel is exactly what you'd hope for: beautiful grounds, lovely rooms, great breakfasts at the Palm Restaurant, etc.
However, without a doubts this hotel's most precious asset is the staff. I've stayed in various 5 star rated properties, and the staff here tops them all. Every single person here has made a point to make us feel welcome and valued as guests. We couldn't have picked a better place for our vacation in Antigua. From Nian to Pearl, from Gary to Yvette, from Caroline to Dave, these folks should offer hospitality training to many of the 5 star hotels I've visited over the years!
If the idea of spending your vacation on a resort dealing with hundreds of other people doesn't appeal to you (my nightmare!), stay here. You'll be so happy you did. This place is brilliant - the PERFECT Caribbean getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.