Our highlight of the year!
Great Value, friendly staff and excellent food.
Just back from our annual pre X mas get away with “the girls” Granny , Wife and Daughter. As usual the staff are very accommodating, the variety and quality of food is great , DO NOT MISS OUT ON “THE OUT HOUSE” on the hill , Marie serves up the best ribs from the grill and coldest beers straight from the cooler , old school. Change is good , no change is better if you have achieved perfection, which they have a the outhouse. What I like about Pineapple besides the obvious which you expect from a Resort is the lay out , everything is centralized , pool , beach , bar restaurant, entertainment , everybody can go about their business and you are still in proximity. Also the beach is just the best , there is natural shade, tiki huts and the water goes deeper very gradual great for just lazing in the shallows and the reef is swimming distance from the beach, no 30 boat rides for 30 min snorkeling , you go as long as you want when you want , great for snorkeling enthusiasts like myself. Sailing is also great , a bit tricky to get through the reef , but once passed you will catch some super trade winds. I can really advice you to go to sting rays city as well which you can book with island Routes the on property tour operators. The boat ride to get there alone is a tour in itself.
The GM Ferry and Donovan the Hotel Manager are also very engaging with the guest and clearly have a finger on the pulse. Dan , Kevin , Goldine , Photo Team , Marie , Bar , Hk , grounds could not be more accommodating. Remember to say your good mornings and thank you and you will be greatly rewarded with warm smiles and great service.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel
- Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
- Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple
- Grand Pineapple Beach Resort
- Grand Pineapple Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Club
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on Long Bay – the best secluded white sand beach on the north-eastern coast in Antigua•Thirty minutes away from the V.C. Bird International Airport and from St. John’s, Antigua’s capital city•An all-inclusive resort that caters to everyone…singles, couples, families and groups•Houses 180 deluxe rooms with bright and colorful buildings and perfectly manicured gardens •Interactive and family oriented…where warm and friendly staff refers to guests by name ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.