I just got home July 6 th 2013
A very personable staff every one of them. My room 512 fantastic. Very easy to over eat their. Great warm pastry's and great cake. The BQ chick and ribs and bottled beer up the hill really cool thanks Mary. Snack Bar great fry's, hamburgers, and good hotdogs. Gourmet Restaurant excellent
The bar beer should be better.
Good place to bring a few friends , other wise not to much mingling going on.
Entertainment was good, just not much participation by the customers.
Married crowd, Middle age family's.
Very Romantic for the newly weds.
They did 2 weddings when I was there and that was first rate, fantastic spots, check it out.
If your old school and like to smoke around the bar and get ripped its not that kind
But if you want service ,big beach , waves, on the reef snorkeling, good food all the time.
The people that work there, they work long hours and make you feel special, so treat them well they deserve it.
The whole resort is a Botanical Gardens.When they upgrade the rest of the older rooms this will be a 4.5 to 5 star.
I talked to a lot of people and they come back all the time because its what they want and you get everything you need.
You go their swim and swim ,sun bath, read, eat great, have a few drinks, get up and do it again. And great breezes.
So you can make it to suit you.
Take 360 tour by boat, and ride through the rain forest and jolly beach area paradise man.
And don't forget to make friends.
Larry from Canada
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel
- Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
- Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple
- Grand Pineapple Beach Resort
- Grand Pineapple Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Club
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on Long Bay – the best secluded white sand beach on the north-eastern coast in Antigua•Thirty minutes away from the V.C. Bird International Airport and from St. John’s, Antigua’s capital city•An all-inclusive resort that caters to everyone…singles, couples, families and groups•Houses 180 deluxe rooms with bright and colorful buildings and perfectly manicured gardens •Interactive and family oriented…where warm and friendly staff refers to guests by name ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.