Just returned from my daughter's wedding. My first all inclusive holiday and it was wonderful.
Staff couldnt be nicer and more helpful- always smiling
Wedding coordinator and photographer were absolutely superb. I have read other, critical reviews and think they must have been at a different resort to us.
We had beachfron rooms - they were great.
Food (throughout was very good and service beyond reproach.
Activities varied and fun.
Butlins for Americans? NO NO NO there were kids of all ages but plenty for them to do and they, like the birds in the restauraunt, were very well behaved and caused us grumpy old parents no problem - in fact it was a joy to watch the birds
We has 1 problem - the helicoper ride - we underestimated combines weight and had to leave 1 of our party. The trip, including Montserat was amazing and the resort staff sorted out refund efficiently and with mos hassle.
Other visits included Sting Ray City - A may zing!!! Hut for from the beach rather than the 4 hour crosst country tour.
Someone said "it's no Sandals" - it is part of the Sandals group - We wend to Sandals "proper" for our sunset cruise - it was cold and unwelcoming compared to Grand Pineapple where we felt welcome and "at home" from the second we entered reception.
Would I recommend this resort - Oh yesss and we intent to return for our 40th wedding aniversary in 2 years time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on Long Bay – the best secluded white sand beach on the north-eastern coast in Antigua•Thirty minutes away from the V.C. Bird International Airport and from St. John’s, Antigua’s capital city•An all-inclusive resort that caters to everyone…singles, couples, families and groups•Houses 180 deluxe rooms with bright and colorful buildings and perfectly manicured gardens •Interactive and family oriented…where warm and friendly staff refers to guests by name ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
- Grand Pineapple Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Club
- Pineapple Beach Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Saint John Parish