If you have read all the reviews, as I did, you may be wondering what to expect, please don't worry.
I went with an open mind and found a wonderful location, good accommodation & staff that couldn't do enough for you. We stayed there at the end of November and had a wonderful holiday, I relaxed from the moment I sat in reception with a cool towel and a rum punch. Our Tropical Waterfront Room had everything we needed, the patio where you could sit and watch the sun rise over the sea & breakfast in the Topaz, sat overlooking the beach are memories I will cherish forever. You can always find fault if you look hard enough but the faults are small and in no way take anything away from the overall holiday. I can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel
- Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
- Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple Beach
- Grand Pineapple
- Grand Pineapple Beach Resort
- Grand Pineapple Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Club
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on Long Bay – the best secluded white sand beach on the north-eastern coast in Antigua•Thirty minutes away from the V.C. Bird International Airport and from St. John’s, Antigua’s capital city•An all-inclusive resort that caters to everyone…singles, couples, families and groups•Houses 180 deluxe rooms with bright and colorful buildings and perfectly manicured gardens •Interactive and family oriented…where warm and friendly staff refers to guests by name ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.