Spent 2 weeks there 24 Nov to 8 Dec 2010 via Virgin. Surpassed expectations. All staff were friendly, helpful and good humoured. Amazing food for an all-inclusive - a la carte in evening. Would do special requests even at breakfast. Cocktails included.
Only 38 rooms in hotel so quiet, especially as not all rooms occupied.
Guests had lovely beach to ourselves. If you want crowds and traditional beach vendors etc go to Dickenson Bay/Sandals.
Staff cleared and tidied beach and garden every day - even refreshed foot bath water on veranda.
Brochure said entertainment 3 nights per week but we only had a steel band for one night each week.
Great place for a quiet, relaxing and romantic break.
Easy access to St Johns via taxi. We preferred to use buses to get around but most people hired a car - very easy via hotel reception or Virgin rep.
And while you are in Antigua make sure you get in a visit to Montserrat! We sailed with OnDeck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua