We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Cocoonut Beach Club to celebrate our honeymoon and only have praise for this amazing hotel. The hotel is situated on a stunning private beach which was fantastic during the day and night.
The rooms are spacious and have the biggest bed we have ever seen, all rooms have their own private balcony complete with chairs and a hammock which we loved sittng in and watching the many boats cruise past. All rooms have a sea view and are cleaned every day along with the staff bringing you new towels each morning.
The pool area was brilliant there were always enough sun loungers to go around and a nice shady area for when it got too hot. The bar and lounge area was also brilliant and we often spent a few hours sipping the fabulous cocktails made by the legendary Zauda and chatting to everyone.
The all inclusive is the best deal, the food is amazing and myself and my husband have eaten the best food we have ever had, for dinner there is always a choice of 3 different starters, mains and deserts along with the daily specials. We loved all the fish dishes such as red snapper, mahi, and wahoo. The flavours in all the dishes are incredible and have to be tasted to believe how good they are.
Whilst we were in Antigua we visited the capital St Johns and used the shuttle bus provided by the hotel, this was a good way of exploring the capital and even though we only had 3 hours there in the heat it was enough to see the main sights and to do some shopping in the duty free area. We also booked ourselves on the jeep safari trip which was brilliant, the tour took us all over the island on roads and off road. Along with this we also booked a catamaran trip to the sister island of Barbuda which has to be seen to be believed, its an idyllic tropical paradise with 17 miles of pristine sand and sea. All of these trips can be booked through your tour rep (ours was virgin) or by the staff at the hotels tour desk.
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help in any way possible at the Coconut Beach club and we have praise for Zauda, Jahilda and Nicolai which all made our honeymoon so memorable.
All in all we had the best time ever and have already got next years brochure ready to book again!
I would strongly recommend this hotel to couples young or old who want rest, relaxation, brilliant food and drink and a fantastic time. Definatly worth every penny!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua