We had high hopes for our "complete relaxation" holiday, and our first time on this island. As it turned out (although I hate to admit it) my wife could not have picked a better place! The weather, beach and surrounds were simply breath-taking. The size of the accommodation block (with a comparative handful of rooms) as well as the fact that there were no children running around just emphasised how perfect this place was.
The majority of the staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful, which made spending time off the beach equally enjoyable.
The rooms were pretty basic: they could certainly do with some much-needed TLC. We did learn, however, that this is in the process of being done. If this had been done prior to our arrival, the Coconut Beach Club would have received a "5" from us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Regatta Hotels, Otel, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua