I travelled with my husband and 14 year old son. We chose this venue as it was small, knowing that only children over 12 were catered for. Arriving during a spell of rain made first impressions a little flat but the welcome from the staff, with cocktail on arrival lifted our spirits. When the sun shone the place was beautiful. It is very old colonial in style.
- small but well proportioned!
We had a ground floor room which was spacious and comfortable. The view out to the sea was beautiful.
The hotel staff were fabulous. The food was superb with plenty of choice. The bar provided beautiful cocktails and a wide range of drinks. Evening entertainment was great.
We took a taxi into St. John's on a few occasions- best to avoid going on a day when the bigger cruise ships are in port.
The round island cruise and trip to Barbuda were both spectacular. The jeep safari with snorkelling and kayaking was also amazing.
My son had an amazing time but for him the resort was a little too quiet- we did expect this though. For a couple wanting a quiet relaxing holiday this venue is perfect.
Would love to return one day soon.
We had a bit of rain most days but they were short sharp showers and quickly forgotten when they had finished.
Overall, a perfect holiday. None of us wanted to come home after our 2 week stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua