Visited the Coconut Beach Club for a couple of weeks. First impressions were of a hotel that clearly employed staff who really cared about their guests. On arrival the weather was extremely humid and the reception staff offered us cool towels for our foreheads etc. Room was very basic -but who cares. Surely you go on holiday not to stay in your room all day. We were all inclusive and the food could not be faulted, although the choices of a fish or meat course each day did become a little tedious.
The beach was excellent although when we went it was jellyfish season which did seem to deter a few people from swimming. On our second week the number of guests increased dramatically and it appeared that the hotel were unaware of this as there was a lack of chairs in the bar area, so it was difficult to find somewhere to sit in the evening after having dinner.
Made some good friends with the staff and have brought home some very good memories of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua