We have just returned from a week long stay at the halcyon cove and found it a charming hotel. Our room was overlooking the beach and had a separate dressing area. It was spacious, had own fridge, air con, ceiling fan, flat TV with cable. So relaxing sitting out on the room balcony watching the sun set and listerning to the waves gently lapping the sandy beach.
Eleanor came in every day and cleaned the room thoroughly.
The food was of a good standard for 3* hotel and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel was tired in places but as a base it is well positioned on a beautiful bay.
If you want to do your own thing and need a quiet hotel then this is ideal. Overall good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua