Have just returned from another stay at the Halcyon. Enjoyed the stay, catering was good and the staff were excellent.
One of the reasons we chose to return was that on previous visits we had enjoyed leisurely lunches on the Warri Pier. On check in this time, we were advised that the Pier was closed at lunchtimes and was only available for resident guests dinners on two nights per stay. It was annoying to find that it was not available for resident guest lunches because it was solely being used to provide lunches for cruise line passengers on day visits.
Perhaps Rex should appraise the situation to ensure priority is given to their resident guests. At very least, Rex should make it apparent on their website what facilities are actually available to their residents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua