Upon arrival at Jumby Bay Resort I felt like I was arriving on "Fantasy Island" (for those of you who remember the show!) While they check you in, you are offered a delicious signature rum punch and then they whisk you away in an electric cart to your own casita. The views are spectacular, the beaches are pristine, the service is impeccable, and the staff will do anything to make your stay an exceptional one. The outdoor enclosed shower is to die for and the bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in on a vacation. The food was very good, but was not as good as I feel it should have been for a resort of this quality, although the wait staff is outstanding. Regardless, I would go there again in a heartbeat and guarantee you will love your visit to Jumby Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish