We stayed here in November 2012 , so review a bit overdue!
The island is stunning with a wonderful beach in front of our beachfront suite. There was another remote beach where the turtles nest, very unspoilt....The bikes provided were great to discover other areas of the island if you do fancy walking. The beachfront suite was amazing with a wonderful outdoor bathtub & shower in the garden, very well thought out with a huge comfy bed, large bathroom, dressing area, sitting room with well stocked bar & treats when we arrived. The staff were amazing always smiling with service that is second to none! We were there for white night which was an evening to remember, with wonderful food, music on the beach with the the waves just a few feet away.... very elegantly done. The restaurants were excellent with a varied choice of menu for both lunch & dinner , and we loved the beach bar, has some great stories from the staff! Jumby Bay is stunning you will not be disappointed......!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish