We just returned from Jumby Bay, and I wish we could go back. There is no easy way to describe the Jumby Bay Resort. The staff is truly professional, as nice and prompt as can be. They remembered our names and preferences at all occasions, making us feel extremely important. Our room was well designed and decorated...comfortable bed and pillows, large bathroom and dressing area, a large sitting area with small refrigerator of refreshments, outdoor patio area with a great view of the ocean. The outdoor shower was also a unique and well liked by us both. Then there's the food...excellent! Each of the restaurants had a nice selection and wonderfully prepared meals. The only drawback was that there is a room service charge for meals. The beach is small, but lovely, and the pool is gorgeous. If you can afford Jumby Bay, it's well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel
- Jumby Bay a Rosewood Hotel
- Jumby Bay
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.