“Perfect last day in Antigua” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 52 Activities in St. John's
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Caribbean the home of the sailing yacht Jabberwocky. Charter a 50 foot yacht and crew for just the two of you, or perhaps for your family or a group of friends. With only your party (from 2 to 10 people) aboard enjoy a day of sailing, snorkelling, swimming and relaxing in sun and shade including a freshly prepared lunch and an open bar or try a sunset charter accompanied by champagne and canapes
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Northumberland
“Perfect last day in Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nick and Kaye provided the perfect end to our recent holiday in Antigua on board Jabberwocky. Both were very professional, knowledgeable and great company, the whole experience was excellent from start to finish. The boat, food, weather and company could not have been better, we truly hope we get the opportunity to do it all again soon.....
Thanks to you both!

Visited June 2013
skippernic, Owner at Adventure Caribbean Yacht Charter, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Not a bad way to spend the last day of your holiday in Antigua, you got to top up your tan nicely, swim for the last time in the clear turquoise waters , see the island from a totally different perspective and hopefully get some lovely photographic memories. (sorry we couldn't find you any pelicans.......better luck next time !) Have a great summer, Kaye and Nick, Jabberwocky.

Antigua
“nick and Kaye are awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

where do I start? I have been trying to plan for this for about a month for my family and I am glad I went with Nick and Kaye. Before We met them, I knew I would have the best time and after meeting them forget about it. It was the best activity. My mother was scared and by the end of the evening, she was sailing the yacht. I don't know how Nick and Kaye did it but once I saw the smile on my mother's face and seeing her enjoying it, I knew I made the right decision. We had great food, we did some sailing, a lot of relaxing, and some snorkeling. Overall, I could go on for hours of how great this trip was. It was like meeting friends. I hope Nick and Kaye come to New York so I could return the favor. So Go ahead and go enjoy it while it lasts because when it ends, the dream is over and you are back at reality working hard again to do another sail with Nick and Kaye next year.

Visited June 2013
When we met your Mom on the dock she was VERY nervous of the yacht and made Captain Nick promise to bring her back straight away if she didn't like it..........so it was FANTASTIC to see her laughing and smiling as she steered Jabberwocky at the end of the day.
Hopefully a great experience for you all and one you will laugh about for a long time.
Best wishes to you all Kaye & Nick, Jabberwocky.
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“wow wow wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have just returned from our holiday in Antigua and the highlight had to be our day out on the jabberwocky. Nick truly understands the island and kept us away from the grey sky's that were looming whilst kaye prepared us one of the best chicken dishes I have ever tasted. ( thank you for the recipe) we had booked the sunset cruise and we will definitely be back soon.Thankyou

Kent, New York
“If you do nothing else - book this trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a fantastic experience - can honestly say this was a highlight of the holiday. Nick and Kaye couln't be more accommodating. They are true professionals. Your every need is fully taken care of on this yacht, from refreshments, snorkling equipment to nibbles to full blown lunch. Great to spend time on the beautiful beaches of Antigua but very special on the Carribean Sea. Fantastic value for money. Another visit to Antigua is certainly on our wish list and will certainly be booking Jabberwocky for another very special day. Thank you so much Nick & Kaye

Heetfordshire
“6th Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are visiting Antigua a days sailing with Kaye & Nick on Jabberwocky is a 'must do'.

We have visited Antigua 6 times now and on each trip we have spent a day sailing on Jabberwocky.

Over the years we have sailed around the Island.

Seeing Antigua from the sea gives you a whole new perspective of the Isalnd.

Nick and Kaye are great host. They serve an excellent lunch (with or without gas)!!

Looking forward to our next trip.