“Best kept golf secret in the Caribbean” 5 of 5 stars

CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Rendezvous Bay | PO Box 2000, Anguilla   |
Ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Anguilla
New York City, New York
“Best kept golf secret in the Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am in the middle of my third visit to Anguilla, and what keeps me coming back is the combination of fabulous golf, amazing beaches and one of the most welcoming islands that I have ever experienced.

The golf experience on Anguilla is astonishing. One course, signed by Greg Norman, exquisitely maintained and seriously under-utilized. Every day it feels private, special and challenging. The staff are wonderful, golf instruction is excellent and the facilities since Cuisinart acquired the course are fantastic.

Many of the holes have an ocean view, all of the holes are memorable and the team that supports the course are uniformly excellent. Cuisinart has an unexplored gem in its portfolio, with an opportunity to put Anguilla on the map as the friendliest golfing destination in the region.

I am already planning for 2013.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

651 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm pool side at Cuisin Art as I write this. The resort overall is great but it seems to have become more and more popular a destination for people with kids...really young kids. The number of screaming and crying children here right now is nightmarish. Stay away from the pool late afternoons and, if you're a couple who wants to avoid kids altogether, stay at Vice Roy.

• Stayed December 2012
Ocala, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ran into Gary Sheffield, New York Mets, (Retired 2009 with 509 career homeruns and 9 All Star games) on the practice range. His golf swing is just as sweet. The golf facility is first class from the arrival staff to the fully stocked pro shop. The golf course has extra wide fairways but punish an errant shop with a lost ball. Greens are immaculate. The hole place is a Carribean jem. A must play for all games. Gotta go if within the islands.

PS: Got Gary's autograph on two golf balls and one of his personal cigars. Cool!!

Bill Saylor, Ocala National Golf Club, Ocala, FL

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

We just returned from a 6 night stay in Anguilla and our second stay at Cuisinart Resort. My husband and I could not have been more pleased once again with the service, our room accomodation and the spa services. Also, we had a wonderful meal at Santorini our first night. We have travelled to many islands and different resorts and this one is definitely our favorite. We also love the ease and tranquility of the island. We tended to relax on the beach and lunch at the Beach Bar, but often ventured off site for dinner and a few times for some live music in Sandy Ground. It is quite easy to rent a car and make your way around Anguilla. There is little if no traffic and most places are marked.

We highly recommend the resort for a relaxing vacation.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa Anguilla:
By the time we arrived at the resort it was evening the check was wonderful we were well received. The Hotel looked very grand the lobby quite impressive I was allocated room quote a bit of walk away .When i entered my room which was on the 3rd floor of the apartment like place infact the hotel rooms are in villa like As i opened the door i was greeted with a table well laid out with pineapple fresh fruit platter and bottle champagne on Ice the room was very spacious large lounge with latest lcd TV and next door was a my bedroom infact i had been given a one bedroom suite it was very large i was so excited as i opened the room balconies i could see the see and the beach below its looked quite translucent and stunning the balcony was very large with lounge chairs and table and chairs next in front of the lounge was also ore lounge chairs .. as walked back i i walked in to find al arge walk in cupboard for my clothes the size f the bathroom was so big i could have played 9 pin bowling with great large mirror with a separate bathroom and large bath tub also and within the bathroom area there was a separate small area of the toilet i was wowed by the quality of the room infact i was blow i thought that i had seen the best hotels but this had definitely beaten them on the trip. I also had a an outside sundeck shower facilities for more privacy i was giddy with excitement with the opulence and chicness of the room I was so excited wanted to share the news .so got ready after an hour we were to meet at the Japanese restaurant which was something different we had an excellent meal and great company The manager 3 Chris was so hospital of course. Next morning we were to meet at 0900 am for a show round breakfast at leisure. I infact woke up at 530 am i went to use the gym had a great work out at the gym which had the latest Techno equipment .i i woke up at 530 as the sun was about to rise as I’m a keen photographer i took some amazing photos of the sunrise i thought i had seen some amazing places in the world i have been to Hawaii over 16 times.. But the scene that i saw that morning i would say beat the tranquillity of Hawaii also which was my favourite place.. i walked along the beach taking photos after photos worked out and then had breakfasts at 830 excellent breakfast with excellent service.
I met the my group at 0900 am for a show round for the hotel.. we were taken to a most interesting place a a Hydroponic farm where they grow all teh vegetables that the hotels use in the kitchen such as cherry tomatoes aubergine okra beans cress ... and even had some marigold flowers there it was the scientific way of growing the vegetables in the saline sloution etc which was most interesting a tour given by the scientist .we then had a look at the golf course whish was amazing and grand overlooking the bays ... im not a keen golfer but certainly felt it was a great golfing hotel .
We had a look at the various rooms in the hotel and private villa with their separate swimming pools they were large and very stylish and the gardens here were also amazing .by far the best hotel i have stayed i will be recommending this hotel to everyone i can think of one my best experiences
This hotel is suitable for honeymooners for families for solo travellers but it has to be shared.
I cant recommend it enough.
Mr Danny Khan from London

Room Tip: try and get the last Villa it has an excellent 1 bedroom suite and the best view by far
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights here in Anguilla. Our room was nice and overlooked the ocean. We stayed here initially because of the golf course. My husband enjoyed the well kept course that overlooked the sea on most of the holes. I joined him one day to be delighted by the sights of hummingbirds and the ocean breeze.

The best part about staying at this resort was the food and the top notch customer service. I remember feeling like royalty because of the kind attitude and eagerness to serve of every person we met. It was as if every person took personal responsibility to ensure we enjoyed our stay. The free breakfast in the morning is more than just a buffet of danishes. They have hot fresh food and will make anything to order at your request.

I toured the hydroponic garden while we were there and was the only one that showed up that day. The entire time I enjoyed tips from Dr. Resh (the brains behind the facility) for my homegrown Florida garden. He too was very friendly and eager to share about his work there, supplying all of the restaurants with fresh produce.

My husband and I enjoyed the Italian restaurant, the Le Bistro at Santorini and the Tokyo Restaurant for dinner. The Tokyo restaurant was my favorite mainly because I received awesome service from the head chef. My husband loved the sushi, but because I am/was expecting, I could not enjoy it with him. The chef came out and spoke with me and made a custom dish exactly the way I wanted. It turned out delicious!

We recommend the resort to anyone visiting the island, especially if you want to stay put, your room would be overlooking the stunning beach, they have great food options and everything is priced reasonable for a vacation budget.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is such a beautiful place! My husband and I stayed here for a week and every day there was something different to do from visiting the hydroponic farm to bike riding through the golf course. Very relaxing, awesome beachside bar and the breakfast buffet was unbelievable. As a pizza conesuier they have an amazing lunch margarita. They have an assortment of different types of restaurants with incredible food including Japanese, Italian and a Tuesday night b que buffetthat is really worth the trip. We highly recommend this place for your next vacation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!