I am in the middle of my third visit to Anguilla, and what keeps me coming back is the combination of fabulous golf, amazing beaches and one of the most welcoming islands that I have ever experienced.
The golf experience on Anguilla is astonishing. One course, signed by Greg Norman, exquisitely maintained and seriously under-utilized. Every day it feels private, special and challenging. The staff are wonderful, golf instruction is excellent and the facilities since Cuisinart acquired the course are fantastic.
Many of the holes have an ocean view, all of the holes are memorable and the team that supports the course are uniformly excellent. Cuisinart has an unexplored gem in its portfolio, with an opportunity to put Anguilla on the map as the friendliest golfing destination in the region.
I am already planning for 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is an unmatched oasis of luxury set on the sparkling blue waters and sugar white sands of Rendezvous Bay, and boasts gleaming white architecture and captivating views from each spacious accommodation. Indulge at the Venus Spa, tee off at The CuisinArt Golf Club (Anguilla’s only 18-hole Greg Norman-designed course), and dine at extraordinary restaurants including the all new Tokyo Bay and Italia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuisinart Resort And Spa
- Cuisinart Resort Anguilla
- Cuisinart Hotel Anguilla
- Cuisinart Anguilla
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa Anguilla, Caribbean