My wife and I visited Anguilla on vacation the last week of June 2012 and we stayed at the CuisinArt for 7days. We had an absolutely wonderful week. The hotel grounds are perfectly kept and look exactly like the pictures on the website. The staff was hard working, friendly and appeared genuinely concerned about our vacation experience. We utilized the help of the concierge daily and she (Karen) was invaluable in providing restaurant recommendations and reservations.
The room was a beautiful, large junior suit on the 3rd floor with a balcony that overlooked the beach and the amazing Rendezvous Bay. It had a large bath, open shower and a private sundeck off the bath for drying yourself in the sun. The suite also had a large walk in closet with a vanity that allowed us to keep our clutter out of the main room.
The stay came with a complimentary full buffet breakfast that we both enjoyed daily. Again the restaurant service was warm, friendly and very attentive. And the food was fresh with plenty of variety. We also dined in the Japanese restaurant one night and had very fresh sushi.
Activities that we enjoyed at the hotel included a beautiful, large, clean, un-crowded pool with constant available pool service, chairs and umbrellas. (No getting up at 5 AM to reserve a spot at the pool or beach.)
The spa was really exceptional with great relaxation massages. My wife and I used the large un-crowded exercise room in the mornings daily (they also had daily group complimentary exercise activities).
The beach and the ocean in front of this resort are really spectacular.
We do not golf so I can’t review that part of the resort.
All in all we had a perfect experience at the CuisinArt and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is an unmatched oasis of luxury set on the sparkling blue waters and sugar white sands of Rendezvous Bay, and boasts gleaming white architecture and captivating views from each spacious accommodation. Indulge at the Venus Spa, tee off at The CuisinArt Golf Club (Anguilla’s only 18-hole Greg Norman-designed course), and dine at extraordinary restaurants including the all new Tokyo Bay and Italia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuisinart Resort And Spa
- Cuisinart Resort Anguilla
- Cuisinart Hotel Anguilla
- Cuisinart Anguilla
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa Anguilla, Caribbean