I would HIGHLY recommend the Ocean Gate Resort to anyone! My Godmother and I went up for 3 nights 4 days. I am a professional photographer so the view was breath-taking from our balcony! Pricing for an October stay couldn't have been better. Accommodations couldn't have been better if we were in a 5 star. I wasn't sure what to expect and was blown away. The landscaping is top notch. If you are not sitting on your balcony overlooking the harbor there is plenty of seating at the top of the hill overlooking everything! There are canoes, kayaks, and so much more to enjoy at this resort. Obviously too cool to use the outdoor pool, but the full breakfast included was superb! Close to everything and just up the hill from the best restaurant in the area I thought, Robinson's Warf is a must visit! Minutes for at least two lighthouses and close to booth bay. Everyone running the resort were your new best friend! You won't be disappointed if you book a wonderful stay at the OCEAN GATE RESORT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Gate Resort is a 45-acre oceanfront resort surrounded on 3 sides by tidal inlet and less than 3 miles from Boothbay Harbor. The nine buildings are nestled among the majestic pines and perched on the rocky coast line of Maine. All rooms include a full breakfast, refrigerator, coffee maker, A/C, cable TV. On-site free amenities include a heated pool, canoes, kayaks, fitness room, mini-golf course, tennis and basketball court, playground, and stocked fishing pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ocean Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gate Hotel Southport
- Ocean Gate Boothbay Harbor
- Ocean Gate Resort Maine/Southport