This is a wonderful place to stay for a Maine experience-local lobster boats pass by in the morning-lots of birds and just the feeling of being near the sea. The bed was sooo comfortable and the morning brunch was full of anything you could want for breakfast. Definitely going to return.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gate Hotel Southport
- Ocean Gate Hotel
- Ocean Gate Boothbay Harbor
- Ocean Gate Resort Maine/Southport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Gate Resort is a 45-acre oceanfront resort surrounded on 3 sides by tidal inlet and less than 3 miles from Boothbay Harbor. The nine buildings are nestled among the majestic pines and perched on the rocky coast line of Maine. All rooms include a full breakfast, refrigerator, coffee maker, A/C, cable TV. On-site free amenities include a heated pool, canoes, kayaks, fitness room, mini-golf course, tennis and basketball court, playground, and stocked fishing pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.