We stayed in the newly renovated Cedars building - the room was large, spotless, and the view of the water from the balcony was stunning. The whole resort was clean and first rate. Breakfast is served in a lovely dining room and the choices were great. The staff has pride in their resort and personality. The young wait staff at the breakfast room were a pleasure. A real feeling of Maine among the pines and water views. Good opportunities for using resort's canoes and kayaks onsite.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gate Hotel Southport
- Ocean Gate Hotel
- Ocean Gate Boothbay Harbor
- Ocean Gate Resort Maine/Southport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Gate Resort is a 45-acre oceanfront resort surrounded on 3 sides by tidal inlet and less than 3 miles from Boothbay Harbor. The nine buildings are nestled among the majestic pines and perched on the rocky coast line of Maine. All rooms include a full breakfast, refrigerator, coffee maker, A/C, cable TV. On-site free amenities include a heated pool, canoes, kayaks, fitness room, mini-golf course, tennis and basketball court, playground, and stocked fishing pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ocean Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.