The farm is real gem and highly recommended if you have the need to repair your mind and body
Its well managed in a beautiful serene location at 800 feet above sea level so not as humid or hot as on the coast.
Its 90 minutes from Manila airport so an easy run through the often chaotic Philippine Islands
We were new to vegetarian food and it was absolutely delicious, you will not miss your old diet and you will certainly feel so much better afterwards but if you are not prepared to try please please don't go and spoil it for others by complaining about the lack of meat on the menu!
There are a number of hidden bathing pools and beautiful spots to read and be on you own or with your partner
The Healing Sanctuary is exactly that, wonderful massage and spa treatments professionally done and with real friendliness
The scenery is fabulous and wonderfully well maintained
We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines