“A good way to pass an afternoon” 5 of 5 stars

1 450 247 2727
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Since July 15, 1972, twelve million guests have discovered a piece of Africa at Parc Safari. In 40 years, Parc Safari has embellished its grounds, diversified its activities and invested continuously to improve and maintain exceptional life conditions for its residents, 500 animals of 75 different species.The Olduvai elevated walkway let's you observe the macaques easily, while the glass tunnels put you at eye level with our white lions!The Farm of the Five Continents presents to you domesticated animals from all over the world and let's you enjoy a camel or poney ride. Our water park now comprises five areas: pools, beaches, tube ride, water slides and games. There is also the Deer Trail, the Afrika Terrasse (giraffes are awaiting your treats!), Safari Aventure, shows, rides and so much more! Our mission is to protect and preserve endangered species as well as educate our guests about them, while creating a unique City of recreation, fun and environmental awareness for the whole family. Guided by a passionate team, Parc Safari is striving to become ever more beautiful and complete for you our guests! Come see us this summer!
“A good way to pass an afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Parc safari is entertaining enough but it is extremely expensive. There is a lot to see but it does cost 80$ for 2 adults. The park is well maintained and everything is extremely accessible and informative. I will continue to visit once a year but no more than once! I can't afford it'

Visited June 2013

Phnom Penh
3 attraction reviews
“It's really different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went with my wife and her sister who come from Cambodia. For them, it was really a new experience and fun. Personally, as I had the chance to travel extensively and visit zoos and animal parks in various countries, it was less "surprising". Anyhow, I enjoyed feeding the animals and coming very close to them.

albany new york
15 attraction reviews
“don't be in a rush”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a great place to go to see animals up close and personal. As the title says don't be in a rush because traffic moves "slow". The animals stick there heads right into the car for food. It is better to buy carrots up the road or before you leave to go. The only problem is everything is written in French . Most of it you are able to figure out. The animals look like they are well cared for. One problem the parc has is people not bring proper food. It took us 5 hours that day and could have taken more time. It was well worth the trip and will be going again. Also pack a lunch you have many places to sit down and have lunch. If you

Montreal, Canada
“Smelly and dirty - not clean!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The safari adventure was way too long, too many cars, animal feces on road and curb side not cleaned up - it took hours just to get through and out of there. Cement flooring of the Nile river (tube ride) and the Tiwi Beach -DISGUSTING. the water felt slimey on your skin, plenty of slimey - grime brown patch's on cement floor of beach, (does nobody clean around here???). Chimpanzee area stunk to high heaven. Rides are geared towards kids below 10 yrs of age. Outrageous admission prices plus extra fee's inside for other activitie's!! Not enough time to see and do everything in a one day visit, with hours 10am to 7pm. I feel the hour of opening should be way earlier and close by 9pm the latest. I and my family will not be ever going back to visit.
Tammy
Montreal, QC

Québec
8 attraction reviews
“A great journey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I came to the Parc Safari with my friends (I'm 21 years old). We had a lot of fun. We did the Safari Aventure in a Jeep and it was awesome. You can touch and feed exotic animals, like zebra, yacks and ostriches. This is pretty impressive to see how big animals are domesticated to eat in your hands. We also feed and touch giraffes. I totally recommend this attraction to any ages. After the Safari Aventure, we came to see the lions and tigers. The park is a little bit more for children with small aquatic activitives. But there are some others animals worth seeing. We can see lions and tigers from really close.