Spent a week here in early May. Had alot of laughs with the staff. Service a bit slow at times but as we weren't in a hurry it didn't matter. Wonderful snorkling every day,and feeding the fish off the restaurant decking was a highlight. We chose to use the local bus service, great way to get around, and some of the bus drivers have a wicked sense of humour. If you want to go fishing I recommend going with Marlin Queen Fishing Charters. Excellent service. Resort facilities and rooms were fine. Between relaxing on the beach, snorkling, and exploring the island, you don't spend a huge amount of time using the facilities. The island is relatively clean and the people are very friendly. I would probably go there just for their wonderful sense of humour.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach