Just got back from the COOK islands, went to a wedding on the 18th may at the Rarotongain
very well presented
We stayed at the Sanctuary, 8 nights they are both in the right spot on the lagoon
We only ate twice at the restaurant, food was ok but service was good
Day time around the pool was even better, the staff, Agie, ,Monica and Ratu made it a pleasure to be there,
We stayed in the 700 block, nice and quiet, room cleaning was ok.
They had just experienced King tides which did nothing for the look of the beach, the snorkelling made up for that. and they did get the beach area cleaned up after a couple of days.
Would we go back, probably not as we would normally say been there done that and will end up at some other place, which is more our style, not the same area twice
Found the news letter every day told you what to expect each day for activities
The staff we fell went out of their way to be helpful.
had a good look around the island and ate at different places most nights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach