We went to the Sanctuary on the Beach for our Honeymoon in February. We went with an open mind and weren't too concerned with what to expect because the price was pretty good. We stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed ourselves. The pool was lovely, the room was a great size and had everything we needed. The view was like the dreamy billboards you see when you're stuck in awful city traffic....blue water, white sand, hammocks, palm trees. My husband knocked coconuts out of the tree and we'd open them and pour it straight into our malibu and pineapple juice....it was heaven! The staff were friendly but we sometimes had to really prompt them to help. The food was a little hit and miss, but that's not we were there for so we didn't mind. It was great being able to wander over to the Rarotongan, we spent a couple of evenings over there. Overall we had a wonderful, relaxing stay and we would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach