Spent 2 nights here with my wife to spend time at Kew gardens and a visit to London.
The hotel was excellent, very friendly staff, nice rooms with good furnishings.
A great location on Kew green and a nice veranda to watch the world go by.
The food was very good.
An excellent bar and library room to relax in. Free wi fi.
10 minute walk to Kew gardens, the same to Kew underground, no need to use a car.
The hotel has good parking.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond