Highly recommendable. Practically adjacent to Kew Gardens. No night-time aircraft or traffic noise. Perfect beer. Full English Breakfast outstanding. Fast free wifi. Service in bar and restaurant friendly and very fast. The only "faults" I could find were minor: room decor drab (50 shades of brown); only a duvet was provided, far too heavy for August (What strange inventions duvets are. How can one duvet be suitable for all people and all weathers?! In contrast, a sheet and two blankets offer many permutations to suit the circumstances); at dinner, the bread with the daily special soup was dry; and the beef strips alongside the daily special stir fry were very rare (I would have requested medium-well, if asked). Very good value for the location. I would certainly come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond