“Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Birmingham
13 attraction reviews
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We first visited in November last year, but have been back several times since. Not just camels, which you can ride...and feed, if you so wish, but an assortment of animals; donkeys, ponies, pigs, goats, etc, and all very well cared for. Not only that, the grounds and gardens are clean and tidy and well kept, and there is also a swimming pool, with showers and changing rooms, and a good sized restaurant, with good, well priced meals and drinks. Add to that the staff are really friendly and helpful too. Its not a huge place, but great to take the kids to get away from the beach for a change. You can just spend an hour there, or make a day of it, taking full advantage of the pool etc. Open year round too, which is great if you're a winter visitor when many of the island attractions are closed!

Visited April 2012

• Greek first
United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am very surprised of what i have just read from the last review!! I visited the park with my children a few days ago, and they loved it!! We didnt spend 20 minutes there, but the whole day!!! my children loved feeding the camels, riding the ponies and the camels!! The games there were so fun, even my 16 year old son was enjoying them!! we spend the whole day there, because they also have a swimming pool and a restaurant, and we didnt spend much money! we came to cyprus,so i was expecting it to be just a small park with a few camels! I was shocked when i saw how many things you could do there! In my opinion, everything was really cheap! I will definitely go again in a few days when my sister comes to cyprus with her children.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Boring”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had free tickets to get a family in, if not it's 3euros per adult. There really is not much to see, goats, ponies, horses,two ostriches and Skippy! etc. You could see every thing in about twenty mins (if you walked slow!). If you want a camel ride it's NINE euros and lasts approx 8mins! rip off. If you want to use the pool it's 4euros pp. One good thing is the animals do look well kept Any rides looked old and dirty, there are far better places to go in Cyprus, for us it was thumbs down. As they are giving free entry it seems they have put the individual prices of things up.

“Excellent day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We went to the camel park today unsure what to expect after reading a review posted on here at the start of August. I wanted to take the time to tell you of my experience. I visited the park with my 4 year old and 6 year old who are your harshes critics and quite simply we all had a lovely time. The entrance fee was so cheap only €3 for adults and €2 for children. If you wanted a camel ride the price was €6 for adults and €4 for children. The food was €1 a bag for a decent amount. €1 each for entry to the swimming pool and then pony rides as well for both children, bottom line €41 euro for everything including 2 pictures of the children on the ponies. You don't have to do it all if you don't want to you can just pay for what you fancy.

The place was immaculately clean, loads of camels who were so gentle with the children when being fed they loved feeding them. Lovely ponies, goats and geese plus other animals.

The staff were lovely and could not have been more helpful. We had lunch at the restaurant which was reasonably priced and very good.

The swimming pool which is not huge was more that sufficient for a quick dip to cool off.

Overall a brilliant day out which I would highly recommend.

Well signposted and about 15 mins from Larnaca Airport.

Go and visit you won't be disappointed.

Reigate, United Kingdom
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Can't believe the really good reviews here! We went today (because of the good reviews on this site) and thought the park was pretty rubbish. The play areas were abandoned and rusty, none of the fair like attractions were working. In fact the whole place was like a ghost town until we went to the pool. The pool was rammed! It was tiny too, about 2-3 times the size of our private villa pool. We turned around and left. The 10 minute camel ride was fun though and it was 9 euros per person.