Went on Vacation with my boyfriend, Staying in standard room. The hotel is not that fancy as the website shown.
Quite disappointed with their hotel rooms and facilities. The hotel rooms are very old and we can see the crack on the wall. Facilities are old too.
The Hotel location has quite some distance from the Kuta town, and it's quiet, especially at night. You will need a driver or vehicles.
If you are looking for a night life or chill out at night, Benoa is NOT a good choice for you.
But if you are looking for a quiet and calm place for you to rest and relax, Benoa definitely is a good choice for you.
The hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful. Points added for them despite of the old hotel rooms.
Their breakfast buffet not excellent but good. There are quite variety of choices. And i like the view of swimming pool while taking breakfast there.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Beach Hotel
- The Oasis Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Oasis Boutique Beach Hotel
- Hotel Oasis Boutique Beach
- The Oasis Beach Bali/Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is a stunning and contemporary designed beach front resort set on idyllic beach of Tanjung Benoa area, only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport on the southern coast of Bali, a few minutes' walk to water sports activities and a few minutes' drive to Bali Collection Shopping Mall and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Oasis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.