I booked a deluxe room at the ground floor facing the pool, which was confirmed via phone call. However, to my disappointment that all rooms were taken up and a few others are currently under renovation/maintenance.
They gave me a room at Level 4, which i dun have much fuss though have to climb the stairs or take the elevator. The room was old and at times I could smell something odd.. Luckily, I spent most of the time outdoor. Else, I would be suffering throughout the stay.
The pool is great and it's overlooking the sea. Also, the only reason i chose this place again was due to the pool.
Another disappointing experiences were the wrong timing for the staff to perform fogging late in the afternoon where people were sunbathing or cutting the grass while people are lazing by the pool side. That's really inconsiderate. These should be done at proper time without affecting the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is a stunning and contemporary designed beach front resort set on idyllic beach of Tanjung Benoa area, only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport on the southern coast of Bali, a few minutes' walk to water sports activities and a few minutes' drive to Bali Collection Shopping Mall and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Oasis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Oasis Boutique Beach Hotel
- Hotel Oasis Boutique Beach
- The Oasis Beach Bali/Tanjung Benoa