Our family stayed year on Xmas 2012.
The room is old.
Air con is hot.
They change another room for us the next day, still the air con is hot.
The service is friendly but with so many new staffs at that time, it was not well managed.
We asked the hotel to picked up us at Kuta, but they forgot to arrange it, so we have to wait on the street for one hour. They did apologize, but we found out they still charged us during checking out.
We asked for a shuttle bus to transfer us to airport, and the hotel provide us a vehicle with a big speaker box so that our luggage can not fit in.
It was a disaster.
With so many other nice hotels in Bali, this one will definitely have to be avoided.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Beach Hotel
- The Oasis Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Oasis Boutique Beach Hotel
- Hotel Oasis Boutique Beach
- The Oasis Beach Bali/Tanjung Benoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is a stunning and contemporary designed beach front resort set on idyllic beach of Tanjung Benoa area, only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport on the southern coast of Bali, a few minutes' walk to water sports activities and a few minutes' drive to Bali Collection Shopping Mall and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Oasis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.