“Memorable Wedd Anniv Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glaze Bali

Glaze Bali
JL Pratama, Tanjung Benoa 97 | JL Pratama, Tanjung Benoa 97, Tanjung Benoa, Bali 80363, Indonesia
+(62)361778609
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indonesian, Asian fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Crafted from the freshest and finest quality of groceries, our menu list offers a wide range of Indonesian legendary recipes expanded by the head chef Ronald Noverson Tokilov. Our signature drinks feature local spices infused to premium spirit. Toss down an Arnifusion or vodka infused with kecicang to warm your body when night falls. At the same time, taste our signature dishes of Balinese ketjap manis pork ribs, Grilled whole snapper marinade in bumbu jahe or Legendary rendang rice platter
Bali
“Memorable Wedd Anniv Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary, me and my wife plus our kids.

The menu were made us mouth watering when Chef Ron came to greet us. We said that we found a difficulty of chosing the delicius food. We told Chef Ron that we chosen this restaurant to celebrate our wedd anniv and suddently he stopped explaining about the menu and offer his wild idea.

He cooked for us a dishes that not on the menu. The menu was soup ikan bumbu kuning, and green tea noodle, scallion ginger broth crispy pork belly ketjap manis...

Chef Ron smartly manipulate (its only my term) the taste great. I did not taste any msg, Chef Ron use a local spices.

It was a special for me and my wife also our daughter, she keep saying that she likes the welcome drink and
Oreo drink...

Thanks Chef Ron, keep on doing the extra miles for your guests.. They'll love it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Port Lincoln, Australia
“Great start, look forward to next time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i went there on a suggestion by staff member whilst dining at the sister restaurant Cardamon.

We were greeted warmly and immediately liked the layout and ambience. Just one very minor criticism at this stage was that we should hav been asked to order drinks a bit sooner, we were a bit thirsty on a dry night. Minor conern easily fixed. The staff seemed a bit nervous but confidence wil come with time and experience.

We were given a mixed taster plate each. Very nice indeed. I can see where they are going with their food and i like it. I ordered a starer to share with seafood in consume style broth. All i can say is deluxe. The prawn and crayfish was cooked very well and the consume was clear, seasoned perfectly and a good match for the seafood. The highlight was the perfectly cooked scallop. A rareity in Bali.

My main course of a mixed meat plate was ok. The results was a mixed bag for me. The pork was not as good as i have had next door, a bit dry. A bit more sauce would have helped.

My wife had fish. Again this was excellent. Well done.

The dessert was a form of creme brulee. Different, interesting. Not traditional but seemed to work.

All in all, good job guys.

Some things were perfect, some need work. Enough was done for me recommend this place and to come back next trip

Vancouver, Canada
“Great New Restaurant in Tanjung Benoa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My friends and I were fortunate to be among the first guests to experience the new restaurant Glaze. We are familiar with the chef from our many visits to his other restaurant Cardomon, and certainly were not disappointed with the Menu, service and ambiance offered at Glaze.
The decor is modern and minimalist, white furniture and wood details that create an ambiance of peaceful comfort on what can be a noisy busy street. The extensive menu is a testament to the creative talent and obvious passion for food of chef Ron. We sampled several starter dishes, main course entrees and desert. All were excellent in terms of taste and presentation. Our evening ended with delicious coffee drinks, some of the best we tasted while in Bali.
I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant, it is now one of our new favorites in Bali!

• Visited March 2013