“Sea walk was really an amazing experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
11 attraction reviews
“Sea walk was really an amazing experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Our Indonesian friend recommended this co. For water sports and got us local rates for the water activities which was really cheap. They were professional and the sea walk was memorable.
What I liked:- no pushy sales people, equipment was all in working order and the DVD package was really worth every penny.
What I didn't :- their parasailing boat mal functioned so couldn't try parasailing and why can't they have the same prices for locals and tourists ?

Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Singapore
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We chose 3 activities - diving, parasailing and banana ride.

It was our first attempt and we were both nervous. I got rather panicky but the instructor kept me calm. He taught us the basics before we had a little practice in the 3m pool. I attempted diving despite not knowing how to swim because the staff told me that I didn't have to swim at all. The instructor will be holding me, and all I have to do was to enjoy. And she was right!

I didn't have much problems being 5m in the sea, except that the currents were quite strong and It was rather tiring to be holding on the railings under the sea. It's very safe actually.

Being afraid of heights, the only reason why I chose to go for parasailing was because their equipment allows 2 persons to be fly on the same "parachute".

Banana ride was pretty fun too.

You can get all your activities photographed and filmed, with an additional charge. At the end of the activities, by the time we changed into our own clothes, the DVD was ready for our viewing.

Everyone was really patient with me and I really appreciate it a lot!!

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“fun experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

the staffs are nice and the price are negotiable especially when is slow day, the guide are experienced and know where is the good spot for diving to give food for the fish. Fishes will come to you right away and eat food from your hand. Fun !!

Visited March 2013
Singapore
20 attraction reviews
“Expensive photo-taking in the waters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Took up sea-walker and snorkeling from an agency at Kuta beach. Be warned that you have to do some bargaining, and I guess pricing largely depends on your nationality.

Taken to this place by their in-house driver promptly. Subsequently there were some slight delays, seemingly to consolidate the number of people going out to the open water. We were offered to rent the underwater digicam or purchase a disposable camera, and we chose the former. It was definitely expensive at around 600,000 Rupiah.

Sea walker was a nice experience although the water was not very clear. Saw some clownfish, and a number of other species. These fishes were however attracted to us because of the bread that was given to them. Somehow gives us the feeling of water pollution. Snorkelling was comparatively bad, due to the unclear water and usual fishes.

Lunch over there was good as the place seem to be newly renovated and we were the only ones at the cafe. May be back again.

Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun.....a must do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wow, what a lot of fun this day out was. The guys at the beach certainly know their business. The only thing we didnt do was the parasailing because there wasnt enough wind but all the other sports was amazing. They made you were a life vest. There are so many boats in the beach area that you think oh my god there is no room for any water sports, but the guides know exactly where to take you and the rides are only about 10-15mins long. There are different companies that work the different rides and they are all spread out on the beach. There are men on the beach selling icecreams. Take plenty of blockout and water. The sand is boiling. You can swim in the shore line. This is one to remember. Do it !!!!

Visited January 2013