We spent five days at the Conrad Bali and loved it. We had been given the Deluxe Lagoon room which had loagoon access. It was heavenly... the lagoon was connected to the main pool - so you could either enjoy a dip in the lagoon in the evening or swim to the main pool in the day which was gorgeous also.
The hotel staff was very courteous and made you feel like you belong to the hotel. The food at the hotel was very good - the breakfast spreads were luxurious. Also, there were restaurants around the hotel that we went to, to get a taste of some authentic Indonesian food.
The hotel was dotted with beach front bale's that were difficult to procure if you didn't come in early (first cum first serve basis)... but very relaxing. In the day they were laid with a mattress and you could just relax and enjoy the view of the ocean and even eat there in the night they would get converted to a setting for romantic dinners. We also enjoyed their spa treatments which were very very relaxing.
We would definitely reccomend this hotel to travellers and would love to visit it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Bali is a luxury beachfront resort located on the southern coast of Bali. Contemporary in design, the resort offers 353 guest rooms and suites, inspired dining options, a variety of event venues, with extensive meeting, wedding and leisure facilities, including the Jiwa Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Conrad Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Hotel Bali
- Conrad Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Conrad
- Conrad Resort Bali
- Conrad Hotel Nusa Dua
- Conrad Bali Tanjung Benoa